$12.99

Bonterra Chardonnay 750mlSKU: 08289678041

The organic fruit from Mendocino off­ers the characteristic flavors of green apples, pears, and citrus to this chardonnay. Fermenting 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit favors.

Choose Your Options / Add To Cart

Category:Wine, Chardonnay